Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Saturday, 17 April 2010 // 8:24:00 pm HAPPY EASTER!!! yes a very late easter shout EVA GHEY move your lazy bum and post something D: It's the last few days of holidays where everyone starts last minute homeworking and studying for tests (Y) but I somehow could not be bothered today instead I've been playing pokemon soul silver AND IT DOESNT FREEZE ANYMORE coz i found a patched one that actually works :D not that people would know what I'm talking about... >____> and to top it off I was playing it for 5 straight hours with naps in between... yes... NAPS ARE GOOD FOR YOU ... I have no life -____- |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |