Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
i spend too much >_>" Ima go bankrupt D;
Tuesday, 27 April 2010 // 4:26:00 pm *slaps self* eva is a bad bad girl ): I spent 10.30 on school stuff (that was necessary) I bought a glue an accounting book (couldnt find ledger ._.) and a red pen rip off man >___<" but yea then I remembered morning glory had a sale; so i went to see; the had those "$8 for ten so i spent $8 there...I bought 2 rubbers, 3 keyrings, 3 mini glass bottle things and 2 sticker things....FARK I spend too much money O_O $18 already; and I still haven't bought a present for my friend ==" I'm gonna stop myself from using any more money until I buy my presents which would prolly add up to about 15-20 bucks ( I already know what to buy ) But anyway...I have commerce and other hw shit to do ); sayonara *waves* This is a book i SHOULD read >( |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |