Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Thursday, 29 April 2010 // 7:22:00 pm ![]() I wanna play PAPER MOON but im capped =_____= I want a PSP GO! but i dont even know if it's real I want to play LITTLE BIG PLANET but I dont have a psp I want an AINO but my current phone's not dead I want LYCHEES but they're not in season anymore I want to play BIOSHOCK 2 but it looks creepy I WANT LOTS OF THINGS hehe theres going to be a lego harry potter game xD HARRY POTTER LEGO STYLE crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |