Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
ITS MONDAY
Monday, 19 April 2010 // 1:34:00 pm OHEMGEE ITS THE LAST DAY OF A HOLIDAY AND PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF COME TO REALISE OHEMGEE I HAVE ENGLISH SCIENCE THIS THIS AND THAT TO DO DDD: oh well I'll get there although I really wanna watch the last two eps of fistful of stances =___= I CAN MULTITASK....but sadly speaking I may be female but I FAIL at it -____- hmmmm yesterday I came to realise I did not speak a single word ... I DIDN'T TALK not even to myself .____. and spent my whole day in my room and only came out for food and water unlike OTHER PEOPLE COUGHMICHELLETSANGCOUGH who went giant swinging ... thats really depressing....but then i ended up watching annoying orange videos and AWESOME JASON YANG VIOLIN COVERS but he also has a massive collection of shoes :O |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |