<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
later
Saturday, 24 April 2010 // 11:54:00 pm


Later.
later can be a very short time or an extreeeeeemely long time or like I've found out today a completely different meaning.
In my case "later" is usually a reeeeeallly long time
*EHEM* FOR EXAMPLE MICHELLE TSANG *EHEM*
evidence from my chat log have confirmed michelle last year
made the record of 3 days and 18 hours before acting on her "later"
but this is year on
April 10th 10.49am
had she finally "latered" and listened to a song I told her to listen to on the
28th February 10.19pm
WHICH IS *drum roll* ( if my maths doesn't fail me)
41 DAYS AND 11 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES
YES VERY LONG well she took that long because she forgot but thats even worse >__>
no.
what's even worse is TODAYS LATER
today 24th April at approximately 6pm
EVA HUANG
"latered" my webcamming request
so after dinnering youtubing gaming and napping in between
at approximately 9pm
did I ask her once again to webcam with me
and her answer was.
no. I don't want to.
WHAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BUT YOU LATERED ME ( is what I though)
I can wait for 41 days and 11 hours and 30 minutes
but not for a later which ends in a no. I don't want to -____-
EVA IS GHEY
see in my case later is isn't always a later (eventually)
for me later is when the person who latered you "remembers" (meaning they forgot) something needed to be done or they entirely forgot and in evas case concludes on a no when reminded of it =___=
good people remember quickly ;)
mwahaha feel shameful
well there goes my complaining xD I feel evil >:)

I think my toe is internally bleeding coz its gone purplely blue and it hurts when I squish it.

crystal☆







Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)