<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Phone call
Tuesday, 13 April 2010 // 12:07:00 am

hehe I got a funny phone call well...i think its funny anyway x)
(mobile ringing) 11.35pm
me (thinking): errrr its withheld, should I answer it, WHAT IF IT'S A PEDO OR STALKER saying 

" I CAN SEE YOU THROUGH THE
 WINDOW" (seriously I really thought that ._.)
(answered the phone)
me: hello.
(silence)
anonymous voice: hello.
(silence)
me(thinking):omg who the hell is this D:
(silence)
me: umm... I think you have the wrong number
anonymous voice: oh... wait
(silence)
me: umm...whose this
...

anonymous voice: Angela
...
me (really loud): OHHHHH... WHAT YOUR ANGELA. I couldn't recognise your voice
angela: yeah my voice sounds deeper and manlier on phones... yeah so anyway my computer stuffed up.... see I'm so nice to call you and tell you my computer stuffed up.


ehehehehe x]
crystal☆



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)