Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
remember when
Wednesday, 21 April 2010 // 6:40:00 pm ENDORPHINS ARE KICKING IN because I just had netball training and I ate a packet of wicked fizz sherbet :) and I can't wait until SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE FINALE AND MASTERCHEF!!! mwahahaha Today was an epic lunch time :D "REMEMBER WHEN this happened....LOL" or eva slowness AND HOW SHE WALKS 8D ahhh reminiscing the good old days well now is still good and eva is still slow xD But you know looking back and laughing is awesome (Y) ROLYPOLY BUGS ;) crystal☆ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |