Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
today
Sunday, 4 April 2010 // 12:27:00 am siiigh its the middle of the night and im bored. Evas too lazy in china to blog and denise has gay china laws that block facebook and blog D: oh wells...TONG BAK FU FINISHED and the ending was gay coz "wut ghey" literally turned into a gay >___> and moses and myolie got fat and fala was just boring.oooo you know what I really don't like..when the shop assistant stares at you when you're looking at stuff and waiting to help you..its like... GO AWAY..neeh too slack. Hehe I heard something funny today. (random guy to his friends while running and then walking) "Ah my pants are gonna fall down....REMEMBER WHEN MY PANTS FELL DOWN" hehe crystal☆ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |