Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
cameraroid :)
Wednesday, 19 May 2010 // 9:44:00 pm EVA YOU GHEY YOU CAN JUST GET MY 'MY GREEN BOTTLE' and take a picture don't need a year 7's noob bottle one that's on the side of her school bag! aaaaaanyway CAMERAOID IS COOL waaaa another 小方 :D and an enhanced GIANT shiny forehead 8D yes sylvia this was the photo you saw >__>wakakaka this one kinda looks like 大方 :D yes I know you must be thinking this girl is retarded xD incase you didn't know where I get all this 小方 stuff from hehe..hehehe crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |