<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
D:
Monday, 10 May 2010 // 2:42:00 am

That's creepy. I don't like it when people makes cute things scary...( well lego clowns arnt very cute to start with) BUT scary clowns are creepy .IT'S LIKE THE EVIL MICKEY MOUSE CHAIN MAIL. urrrgh scary...its like if you don't send this letter evil mickey mouse will come to your house at 12 and chop you up into pieces, THEN IT SHOWS YOU A SCARY MICKEY PICTURE! So. You get it. And you didn't send it. Chain mails are one of those things I don't believe in but I'm scared it's gonna happen -___- so yeah and then you stay up dreading for 12 o'clock to arrive and just watching that empty space in your room for that evil mickey image to appear out of nowhere and murder you. 12 O'CLOCK!!!!! PARANOIA..... 1 minute passes and you're still not calm because of the possibility the clock is fast and evil mickey will come according to HIS 12 o'clock ... 5 minutes later and you finally relax......ok fine yeah that was me, aaargh now im gna go to sleep thinking about evil mickey .___. oh well..I'm pretty sure I'm not the ONLY person who reacts like that..... I think.... The supernatural is SCARY except ghost whisperers, that show is cool :D especially the Bloody Mary episode that was scarily awesome x) AND SALLY STITCH ohohohohoho

PLAY A GAME say the colour the word it's written in :D played it before yeah? (Y) hehe
it's for the mentally challenged people. remember OUT LOUD
ORANGE
PURPLE
GREEN
PINK
BLUE
BROWN



crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)