<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Sunday, 30 May 2010 // 6:11:00 pm

HAHA the blog is so asian now especially the about section
now I shall make it more asian. How? by posting FOOOD but not just any food ASIAN FOOD teeheeDUMPLINGS!
and I made them with my madda :D
see I tried to make them pro style by crinkling the edges AND THEY DON'T LOOK TOO BAD well for me anyway since usually I just squeeze the edges and its just flat :|
its edible :) looks pretty plain though but its yummy and there's noodles and a skin without meat in it because we didn't have enough filling x)

You know what else asian I've been obsessing over lately
PORK FLOSS
NOMNOM. yeah strange obsession but its nice (Y)
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)