<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Monday, 24 May 2010 // 5:00:00 pm

whooa what's with me and seeing primary people these days :O I also say this guy yesterday at netball... dammit he grew >__> he use to be UBERLY SHORT and he's taller than me now. THEN today on the train is ANOTHER GUY from primary and he changed too =___= im not stalker but yeah now he wears glasses and hes taller me AND HIS VOICE IS UBER LOW which is weird since he use to be one of those oliver food glorious food soprano singer girl voiced guys DAMN IT WITH GUYS AND PUBERTY which reminds me lots of people say Justin Bieber's voice already broke >___> DOUBT IT gosh if he has that voice for the rest of his like when he's 40 I don't think people will be singing BABY BABY BABY OOOOO BABY BABY BABY NOOOOO with him >__> just....too....bizarre....

OMG elastics for braces are coloured now :D not just the boring yellow whitish colour, but the way they make me wear it is so annoying -___- I cant open my mouth properly so when I open my mouth it's not big enough to fit food in =___= and when I yawn its like GAAAH my mouth won't open Dx

Twinkle Twinkle litter star ~ gibberishblahkjlosdifcheaueulmoregibberish ~ BOOM BOOMBOBOMBOBOMBOBOOM
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)