Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 23 May 2010 // 9:10:00 pm ![]() hmmmmm... I saw someone from my primary school today. She was always quiet and I know people who know her and they all say she's still extremely really quiet. Like in a period of 3 years you would probably change at least a liiiiiittle bit, but she was completely the same. It didn't look like she grew xD I MEASURED MYSELF TODAY yeeeah only 163cm though >___> but yeah style and stuff all da same, yeah it was like WHOA well she was a tiiiiiiiny bit chubbier x) but not fat heehee. The feeling of not knowing when there's obviously something. ALALAALALA lychees, starfruit and toffee :D crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |