<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
I HATE I LIKE
Monday, 17 May 2010 // 6:35:00 pm


yes posts of food :D

WAHAHA i covered my laptop cover with wrapping paper x) better than the green skin -__- its got lots of stars, I like stars :D
OH yes i saw the fobby guy today ;) but his bit of styled hair makes it look like a wig xD yeah and he had his EAR PIECRED! like guys getting one ear pierced is actually pretty cool but he wore a dangly earing and thats a nono >___>he didn't turn around what a shame teehee denise xD
Turtle got a new blog template :D i like playing with the cursor coz lots and lots of twinkly stars fall :) but UR CHATBOX WAS DEMETICATED better fix it ;)

I HATE THUNDER AND LIGHTNING
yes it may be just sound and light but it's scary
okay I'm a neutral then coz loud thunder is BOOM BOOM loud but I like pictures of lighting coz it's really pretty but then seeing one UP CLOSE like 3m away is a scary exeprience. I am witness.

I HATE HORMONES
BEING GLOOMY IS HORRIBLE
if you ever get gloomy and depressed you make sure to express in actions :)
well yeah telling people about is good too but actions help better xD
yesterday i threw a toy at the wall but I did that partly because I was trying to sleep but all i could hear was EHEM going NO NO NO NO NO NO! in a high pitched voice because something went wrong and maybe died when she was playing the shooting war multiplayer game thing haha sucked in xD. YES YOU EHEM

hahaaa. YES ALL THE GLOOMINESS AND I REALISED
i was actually PMSING heehee
yeah then i grabbed all the girlfriend magazines out and yeah that happens when your pmsing .hehe

A small guide to expressing in actions (:
  • make sure nothing hard is around you coz if you hit it.....IT HURTS. I AM WITNESS
  • KICK something untill your tired
  • throw something soft at the walls. I threw rocks and coins at the wall when I as in year 3 and I killed my wall. yes very agro xD
  • BASH A PILLOW in fact BASH ANYTHING SOFT
  • SCREAM IN A PILLOW
  • squeeze something REALLY HARD like a stress ball :D
  • EXERCISE although I don't do much x )
  • Blow into a balloon until it nearly pops, let it go, watch it deflate around the room. Repeat
  • Go somewhere crowded or a MASSIVE space, staying cooped up in the corner of your room makes you even worse
  • AND A NO NO IS. Do not take it out on other people because you end up making them feel bad and then you feel bad and people feel bad for those who feel bad FEEL BAD get me? EVERYTHING GETS BAD. I AM WITNESS haha
I LIKE PIE.
now i wonder where that came from, I've been hearing it ever since primary school


crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)