Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
laptops 2
Thursday, 13 May 2010 // 10:32:00 pm ![]() It looks like the tree from The Lovely Bones (: Anyway today I finally did something I ALWAYS wanted to do with laptops...WORK IN FRONT OF THE TV yaaaaaay. I actually finished homework during tv time :D I also tried this proxy someone gave me today...it worked but ends up failing and its too slow... Lately these fobby asians guys have been getting on our carriage and they're so funny coz they speak and switch from mando to canto and to english and back constantly during their convosations xD and today one guy said something about queues in canto... and that he woke up earlier than other people and then flushed the toilet... hmmmmm weird. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |