<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
The male reproductive tract
Monday, 10 May 2010 // 4:04:00 pm

I'm not dirty okay? mrs burg is even weirder to be teaching this topic I mean...why do we need to know guys should wear boxers instead of underpants because of temperature sensitivity which causes..........yes i pay attention in class>__> aaanyway other people usually relate this to an elephant so when I saw it IT REALLY DID LOOK LIKE AN ELEPHANT
"IT'S EVIL!" quoted 'special friend'

seeee so when I blurted out it looked like an elephant during science its the complete truth. Show the picture to a child. I showed it to my brother xD AND HE SAID ELEPHANT BUT WHY IS IT ANGRY hahaha my bros weird. he answered this comprehension question about koalas which was
Why do Koalas come down to the ground?
Bros answer: Because koalas sleep on the ground
Real answer: To move to new tree
.....
xD

WAGAYA :D
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)