Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
MORE ENDORPHINS
Saturday, 22 May 2010 // 1:16:00 pm ![]() I AM SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :D DID I TELL YOU I'M REEEEALLY EXTRALY UBERLY HAPPY HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY X) WHY probably coz ENDORPHINS ARE KICKING IN after a win AND AWESOME NETBALL GAME like AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME also need to thank the sky coz it really did stop raining and was very sunny :) okay so the score was 27-25 not very high BUT ITS THE GAME THAT COUNTS AND TODAY WAS AN ABSOLUTELY AWESOME GAME :D HOW? I don't know how, it's just one of those things you know you did well in and results showed for it (: apart from when the girl wacked the ball into my face, but meh the ball was thrown and it hit her head :) MWAHAHAHAHA I wasn't the one who threw it though her team mate threw it by accident. ANYWAY i SHARE WITH YOU MY HAPPINESS AND MAY HAPPINESS STAY WITH YOU UNTIL YOU GET DEPRESSED xD waaaa how lame. Did i mention I saw Ms Macready at my station .___. said hi miss.... so awkward crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |