Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
OM NOM NOM NOM
Sunday, 16 May 2010 // 8:41:00 pm you know today I wondered where NOM NOM NOM came from and i finally remembered well at least I think he started it...THE COOKIE MONSTER !!!! everytime he ate his cookie letter he'll go OM NOM NOM NOM....YEAH hehe.I bought JELLYFISH and TOFU SKIN today yumyum Lately I can't be bothered making the effort to start things =___= liiiiiike saying hi on fb or msn first is tiring its like IM GONNA TALK TO HER next second i cant be bothered and then I'M GNA COMMENT, comment didnt send probably MEH I C-B-B .Sooooo laaazy. its like one of those decision moments one second you want someting and the next you don't. I had one today D: I was standing at easyway and i wanted easyway :D but then two second later I couldn't be bothered to drink it xD OH ESPECIALLY AT KOGARAH STATION there's a candy store xD and when I walk past it I go I WANT LOLLIES but as soon as I walk past it I can't be bothered to buy any xD teehee crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |