Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
urrrrgh
Tuesday, 25 May 2010 // 9:09:00 pm ![]() Urrrrrrrrgh.....I feel sick..like puking.... =____= I ate too much food today, like seriously TOO MUCH MY STOMACH CAN FIT urrrrrrgh... no wonder the masterchef judges are so fat -__- Oh well it was lots and lots of yummy food :| Recess- tuna- mayonaise and sweetcorn ITS NICE...and cinnamon donut Lunch- Udon noodles and chicken feet NOMNOMNOM After school- CHOCOLATE and THIS JAP DESSERT THING its like mochi except the outside squishy layer is clear and in the middle is red bean paste and its eat like kinda frozen NOMNOMNOM DINNER! - omg dinner so much food, there was crab with thin noodles underneath with this REALLY REALY NICE SAUCE and then we had like toasted bread and you'd put the sauce on the bread and it was sooooo yummmy, choi, swimming fish :D like fish that was alive when we bought it, not dead and chopped up, and and siew pork and and GIANT PRAWNS THEY WERE MASSIVE LIKE THE SIZE OF A MOUSE (computer) and also tiramisu cake.... I CAN HEAR EVA CALLING ME FATTY TOO :D Now I'm dying. crystal, |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |