Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
WAHAHAHA toast is back >:D
Sunday, 16 May 2010 // 9:47:00 pm EVA IS BACK FROM HER 'CBB' PHASE >:D but i still cbb to get my phone and upload that photo of crystal's 'my green bottle' but yesh I have been slack on cheeseontoast and cbb-ing to blog here :| cos I've just realised how hard it is to think of something to blog here :O Just like denise, I have my own blog, but it's reasonable that you write something different to this on it; that's the hard part la~ Thinking of different things to do is annoying and i cbb :| but I followed on my "I'll do it later" this time *cough*crystal :L I haven't even blogged on my own JUST to blog here; see how much of a good girl I am 8) and note to denise if you read this: do you know how to edit blogger templates on dreamweaver cos it was so confusing especially when I tried replacing a picture and everything went hidden and I couldn't move the picture according to how I want it :| I'm such a noob >_> since cheeseontoast photos are always about food~ |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |