Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
workworkwork
Thursday, 6 May 2010 // 11:19:00 pm yes that is my science assignment so gay. we were suppose to make some covalent bonding model thing and then write stuff...but i didnt really know how to present it so i jut shoved it in a paper box...when I hand it in the teacher will probably think what the hell is that... she made a box for it...-____- I bought 2 packets of foam balls (40) AND I ONLY ENDED UP USING 5!!! gaaah so much work i had to do... study for science test. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |