Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
write love on your arm day :)
Wednesday, 26 May 2010 // 9:04:00 pm Today was write love on your arm day and it was mufti too so that was good :) Maths was reeeeeally fun because we were in the computer rooms for ICT and I was with wang and susie gmailing using MY account writing confusing, inappropriate and random things to many people and also making very bizarre personal messages xDSusie is an eskimo and is a loner living in Antarctica x) Calling people by their last names these days is really fun :D ALSO THANKS TURTLE FOR AWESOME SONGS crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |