Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
fattiness
Sunday, 20 June 2010 // 6:29:00 pm PORK FLOSS DONUTS!!!! weird looking.....but CHEAP!! except they're from china -____- I'm getting fattier and fattier by the day =___= I don't really remember what I've been eating specifically but generally I'm constantly craving for SOMETHING TO FILL MY STOMACH eeeurk I hate those days >< I've been eating ice blocks EVERYDAY. Like someone has to finish them....and if I don't eat them OTHERS WILL and I want my share =___=. Fridge food is disappearing fast. I ate spam ham on saturday just to fill my stomach. FIVE MANDARINS. HUGE BOWL OF CONGEE and I wanted to go for more but the next time I went to the fridge (same day) IT WAS GONE. oh well. Then I had this bun thing and dipped it in this condensed milk dip and that was UBER SUGARY but yummy :). I've also eaten heaps of snakes and lollipops. Today I went yumcha and ate HEAPS and then an hour later there I was with an opened packet of asian corn chips...I blame it all on camp....feeding us so much.... crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |