Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Sunday, 6 June 2010 // 3:35:00 pm Yesterday after our real netball game we had one against disabled people they're all pretty old looking :O and the thing is I played the same team last year, but they probably didn't remembered our faces. So in this game we HAVE to lose so we purposely threw the ball to the other team and pretended that WE SUCK. hehehe they had a really funny person, she thinks she's very good actually she's an amazing shooter but she says funny things like "I have a boyfriend, it's him' ----> (point to one of the guys on the team) "Do you want a kiss?, naaah he wouldn't want to kiss you' hehehe funny. We lost 50 goals to something and that same woman constantly goes 5 more to 50 and so on and then when we do something wrong like stepping or contact she'll go oooo naughty naughty (waves her finger) you better not do that again when I join your team one day xD I GOT A PRETTY RAINBOW BEANIE WITH GIANT WHITE DANGLY POMPOMS i like i like :D hehehe I'm gonna wear it to camp 8) ITS VERY GOOD WEATHER FOR CAMP SO IT BETTER STAY THAT WAY PLEASE 8D THANKYOU SKY OH AND I LUUUUUVE BALLAD TYPE SONGS :D and so 心竅 came out for Legend of Pu Song Ling aka GHOST WRITER theme song woohoo yes i like i like as well even though singer is old x) haaa i love TVB theme songs 8D crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |