Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Tuesday, 8 June 2010 // 9:22:00 pm I'M SO HYPED!!!! CAMP TOMORROW :D. I LOOOOOOOVE CAMPS. I can't wait to go-kart and and giant swinging over a cliff and and FOOD I LOVE CAMP FOOD except yr 7 rice but I was a good child and I ate it :) ooooo I think entertainment is going to be AWESOME. MOVIE NIGHT except the movies they brought along I've already seen, I want to see something new :D Angus thongs and perfect snoggings is disturbing, and She's the Man is pretty okay and 2 others to choose from but anyway I'M MORE EXCITED ABOUT THURSDAY YAAAAAY DRESS UP ALICE IN WONDERLAND THEME FOR US ;D yeah so I found out the catepillar's name is actually Absolum not Hookah so yeah :| also that he became a butterfly and set off toooo....CHINA haha it said so in wikipedia x) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |