<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
I want to be an Astronaut
Thursday, 3 June 2010 // 9:42:00 pm

IT'S DISNEYLAND :D
You know what else is related to disneyland...KINGDOM HEARTS :D haaa that game is so awesome 8) I don't have a PSP so I can't play 'Birth by Sleep' Dx oh well I'll wait till the bundle comes out and I'll buy it x) yes..I'M A GAMER but yeah it's probably the only game I seriously game language about 8D except I won't do that here coz thats's just.....ummmm embarassing ehehehe but anyway I RECOMMEND it to GAMERS like ME and RPG GAMERS specifically LIKE ME errr yeah. YAY I WIKIED AND THEY'LL definitely KEEP RELEASING KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES UNTILL 2012 woohhoooo...yeah okay I have no life x)

I was being very geeky as I was watching a documentary about uranus and neptune on abc after gleeeeee xD It was actually quite intersting when they talked about rings and triton and gravity, mysteeeeeeeerious disappearing dark spots and weeeeeeeeeird phenomenons x) NOW i WANT TO BE AN ASTRONAUT because in one of the scenes they were drinking water in like bubble form and it was floating in the air and they just slurrp it in :|THEY ALSO EAT BABY FOOD (TURTLE YOU OWE ME SOME) really they do :D buuuut although baby food is nice I wouldn't want to be eating it for 12 years just to get to neptune. well there goes my astronaut dream.

I really have no life :O dreaming is nice though :)
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)