Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
joanne eliminated
Thursday, 24 June 2010 // 9:09:00 pm WOOHOO Joanne got eliminated from masterchef :D alot of people including myself don't like her very much. Ever since she pushed the blame of a bad dish to a teammate when she was leader WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. Now today watching the elimination round I figured when you don't like someone you constantly think their every action, thought and words had some sort of bad motive or she was really crafty. Yeah, coz everytime Joanne said something I would think SHE'S FAKING IT. Like it's great she has a great family and everything but seriously she uses them tooooo much. Putting her whole family portrait on the bench while cooking oooooo sooo sweet :))))))).....NOT. I mean why now...why not show it in the other episodes, she never put up her family portrait in the other cooking contests.... yeah.... WHOA I SOUND LIKE A TERRIBLE BAD MOUTHING PERSON :O....oh well..AND okay fine she was grossed out because she was cutting guts out of the pigeon and on the verge of quitting blah blah...most people would be BUT ooooo one look at the family portrait OH I HAVE INSPIRATION AND ENERGY I CAN CHOP THESE GUTS OUT. She changed pretty quick. SEE WHEN YOU'RE DISLIKED EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL BE SCRUTINISED hehehee EVIILLLLL >:D JOANNE GETS NO PICTURE AHAHAHAHAHA well actually I ran out of good ones =____= I NEEDA FIND MORE PICTURES!!! FLIKR HERE I COME.crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |