<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
RANDOM HAPPYINESS :)
Tuesday, 22 June 2010 // 8:31:00 pm

OoOoOoOoOo I'm soo happy :D why? I DON'T KNOW xD yes I feel like rambling on about random topics or maybe it will relate orrrrrr pop out of my heeead orrrrrr I DON'T KNOW xD
Yes today I craved for naan and what did I get for dinner? WOOO YOU GUESSED CORRECT! NAAAAN. Yes naan pronounced maaaaadda way, not man way :O my madda pronounced it man way and the guy didn't know what she was talking about xD yes also guess what? IT WAS CHEAP! AHAHAHAHA me and my cheapness these days, it was.......$2 :O it was a pretty big dough of bread....I don't know what I'm suppose to call it...you know there's a bunch of bananas and a cluster of stars and so and so on...DIPPED IN BUTTER CHICKEN aaand we got it free because.....IT WAS FREE, for my mum anyway, coz she hasn't had it before and she was the one who went and bought it and the indian guy was nice and gave it to her for free WOOO GO TAJ MAHAL JANNALI :D I can't remember what else but mum commented on something about their turbans xD yeeeah
Today I finally decided to go watch dance academy to see what everyone was spazzing about and when I turn to the channel what do I see....SOME CHICK PASHING A TEDDY BEAR.............BIZARRE.....
OHEMGEE my bro has to go engadine band fest tomorrow yeah so he was practicing his trumpet and I DECIDED TO PLAY his trumpet :D at first I couldn't make a sound but then I remembered RASPBERRIES! yeah AND I MADE A NOISE. Then I didn't know which valves were what note and so I had ma lil bro teach me xD and so now... I CAN PLAY HOT CROSS BUNS ON THE TRUMPET!! be proud mich x)
oooooooooooo I got a box of KLEENEX TISSUES haaaa the're so soft ^^ and and they LARGE 'n' THICK ones AND EXTRA LONG... well not that long  GAAA ITS 7.43 NOO MISSING OUT ON MASTERCHEF TOODLES FOR NOW!I'm back for a few seconds coz its commercials.. commercial's are boring aaaand MARION BETTER CUT THOSE EGGS PROPERLY.hmmm seems like I'm talking to myself...TOODLES! BACK ooo too bad marion didn't win.... oh well hehe martin's moustache was funny looking xD 
YOU SHOULD ALSO PLAY THE QUESTION GAME WITH SOMEONE :D 
sniffle = snipple x)
some people are just nincompoops :O
WOO my sisterrrrrr bought me jeans :D YOU BOUGHT ME CLOTHING wahahah (Y).. Think I don't want it so you can have it?........NO WAY x) wouldn't mind if you got me the top too :) JOKING hahaha

WAHAHAHA I'm veeery happy and you should be too NO MATTER HOW SAD OR DEPRESSED OR EMO YOU ARE or at least this post shall give you happy emotions in the seconds it took you to read this WOOHOO WAHAHA CORNINESS IS COOL although that wasn't very corny. LAUGHTER IS CONTAGIOUS SO LAUGH WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what what did you just say something .________. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
alright..
I'll stop.....
PLAY!
LAUGH!
GROW!
P.S. .... I EXTREMELY DISLIKE THAT PERFECT ITALIANO DUDE 
crystal.
-EDIT AFTER POST-
OMGOMGOMGOMG WHAT COINCIDENCE! RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS POST I ATE A DOVE CHOCOLATE you know the ones with a message and the message was...
"Happiness is Contagious"
DAMN RIGHT IT IS xD  all this about being happy and then I get this message :) must be a sign oooooooooooooooooooooooooo hehe signs. Few seconds more of happiness  :D



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)