Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
queens birthday
Monday, 14 June 2010 // 12:54:00 am HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN! yeah I don't exactly understand what the queen has done for us but yeah I'll thank her for giving us a a long weekend.....................NOT! NOWAY! >__< I need my science booklet back to finish AND HAND IN ON TUESDAY BUT NO WE DONT HAVE MONDAY BECAUSE IT'S HER BIRTHDAY SO NOW I DONT GET MY BOOK BACK ON MONDAY TO FINISH AND HAND IN ON TUESDAY grrrrrrrrrr GAAAAAAAAAH who celebrates with her anyway other than her friends and family and england, I know Australia certainly doesn't, all we celebrate is another day of no school >___> BUT I NEED THIS DAY OF SCHOOL GAAAAH. okay i finished :) happy birthday queen. "If you're going to avoid something your suppose to completely ignore it, not act stupid and say 'what?' when you obviously know. By that time, you've already been found out" crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |