Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
toast :)
Saturday, 26 June 2010 // 3:28:00 pm For some reason today is longer than usual.It's 3 and it feels like 6. AND I fell asleep on my chair in the middle of the day watching a music video...like LITERALLY. Its like BOOM BOOM loud music buuuuut I fell asleep. There's nothing to blog about these days... I NEED MORE EXCITEMENT IN MY LIFE so boooorling -____- yeah...boring post..GOOD PICTURE THOUGH ;D hehe.. Gaaaah..I'm so prone to stys.I have one again =___= It hurts and making the corner of my eye swollen >__> Joyce is GAY because she really did laugh out loud with me in random happiness post xD crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |