<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
yamaha fail
Wednesday, 16 June 2010 // 11:12:00 pm

Yamaha music festival intermediate band..............................FAILED SO BADLY ITS HORRIBLE. Everyone knew how badly we failed, especially the teachers. The adjudicator in workshop was weird too. Her conducting was TINY AS so we couldn't see the timing, and she constantly goes, BREATHE TOGETHER, BREATHE TOGETHER AS ONE, but she did bring out good results. CONCERT BAND WILL SO OWN INTERMEDIATE. We're gonna play coldplay :D. Highlight of the day though was spending time in the cafeteria eating wedges x) yes fatty.
Urgh waking up early for flute ensemble =__= something that will also fail badly during education week and gala music night.
obsessing over lyrics people were obsessing over a long time ago :)

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'


Auburn- Perfect Two
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)