<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Saturday, 24 July 2010 // 11:22:00 pm

As good as that sounds.......DISAGREE don't sit and wait, take initiative and chase it because if you don't it will "elude" you anyway. I had to google dictionary what elude meant xD WAHAHA I'm BRILLIANT teeeeheeee nahhhhhh hohoho anyway has reading fed your mind now and passed your time now.......forcing people to blog so you can read......COUGHjoyceCOUGH naah it's cool like BEING WEIRD IS COOL ;) k um... I'm eating grapes right now? and i ate all my macadamia and white chocolate cookies so I'm sad and I had a bizarre dream about being in a aquarium but all the fish had evil grins and fish like sting rays had weird ancient markings on them and there was a giant black praying mantis in the tank and also a tiny loch ness monster and there was this other fish monster thing that tried to break the glass come out and eat me (with a evil grin) yerrrrrh 
I write my dreams down like a diary IT'S COOL like saving chatlogs and re-reading them hehe 8D
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)