<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
karaoke 8)
Tuesday, 13 July 2010 // 7:25:00 pm

MY FEET ARE SO TIRED AND BLISTERED but I had fun today :D
ya went city today SO I was on the train that gets to town hall at 10.30 and then I get a text, hey we're gna get there a little late 11.45ish......11.45 ISH?!?!?!? ISH UR FACE but yea turns out she typo-ed so thank god for that. So first I met susie at the station and then about 15mins later was angela and HELLOOOO SUNNYYYY xD lololol. Well first we went to shopping coz susie "goal" was to buy 2 shirts, pair of earings, shorts and a bag......not straight away, walk into shops as we go down the street and through shopping centres kinda thing GO WITH DA FLOW ya but I am a "OH LOOK AT THIS", looks at price, walk away type shopper and that is exactly what I did today BUT I did find a cheap bargain xD So there was this type of headband I wanted and I found it at some shop having a sale, so looks at the ALREADY REDUCED PRICE $5..hmmm gets another headband the same looks at price....$2 HAHAHA YUS -queues up- counter person -scans it- "That would be $1" ME " OH REALLY" hahaha yes me and my cheapness. 
YEAH we went capitol and we caps failed O___O" and we found out THE MACHINES ARE RIGGED. we saw it rigged in action so according to sunny the little machines lets you get something every 3 goes and medium every 10 and the massive ones every 20 o__o something like that. So susies trying to get a small pig and the claw grabs it yeah but then IT LET GO the toy didnt drop THE CLAW LET GO not from impact or anything it let go by itself.....RIGGED. We also went to 'Secret' a karaoke place HAHA the room has 2 tambourines provided xD AND it had a dodgy light also to those who so says "can't sing" COUGHangelasunnyCOUGH................COUGHCOUGHCOUGH great way to boost our self-esteem =__= and yes susie I left you out x) 
THERE'S MY DAY =D            sigh.....netball training tomoz.....c....b......b......=__________________="
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)