Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
karate kid is cool 8)
Wednesday, 21 July 2010 // 11:16:00 pm Although I'm possible doesn't really make sense but it's still cool right 8D. So since nothing is impossible and I'm possible then I shall finish the 8 chapter review homework before non scripture finishes...........yes....I shall.....not procrastinate........like I've been doing for........the past......2 hours........WATCHING KARATE KID hahaha yes it is indeed pirated BUT STILL GOOD quality :D WOO go hurstville x) oh and if you're wondering why I'm redoing 8 chapter reviews that would be because..........I'VE STARTED TUTORING........yeah :' | White chocolate and macadamia cookies (Y) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |