<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
michelle's house :)
Friday, 9 July 2010 // 6:08:00 pm

MICHELLE'S HOUSE EPIC
Yepyepyep 8D So we got to her house and what was the first thing we did? MAFIA haha we only played two games though but second game I was assassin HORHORHOR and WE WON 8D yeah but most of the time we were munching on korean snacks hehe and then it was HOTPOT lol susies first time having hotpot
susie: "I can't use chopsticks....." xD
yeah anyway and we played chinese whispers x) very very very funny and most of it was either related to balls or susie 8) and then a couple of eva slowness retarded but funny quotes, can't remember what but laughed alot :D Then we played CHERRY DROP haha
Esther: "FREEZE! I KNOW SOMEONE'S AROUND HERE - (walks and flings arms around empty space) xD 
Then we played twister. So tiring.
Yeah that's about it :) with a lot more food in between...CHEESECAKE and CROSTOLI nomnomnom
- random convo-
Susie: " What fruit are you?"
Us: "What? What do you mean what fruit are we."
Susie:" like what fruit do you represent.
Angela:" I'M A WALNUT"
someone:" why are you a walnut? coz you're brown?
Us:"RACIST!!"
Esther: " What so we're all bananas coz we're yellow :O
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)