<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
mirandaaaa
Monday, 5 July 2010 // 6:41:00 pm

MIRAAANNNDAAAAAA
I hadn't been there in ages but went today :D
and ZOMG while shopping we went into AUDI xD and what did I find?????? the yummy brand of
GUMMI BEARS!!!!!!!! NOMNOMNOM
yeah so I bought a packet :)
THEN what else new was a LINDT CAFE :O zomg they had like masterchef fancy pastries it looked so yummy x) but a teeeeny tiiiny slice of raspberry watever it was....costs $11!!!!!! yeah...so just had to walk right past it =____= but macaroons were $2.20 :D I wanted one x)
I swear miranda westfield is like...a walking 24 hour fashion show o___o there's was like heaps of people wearing boots,heels, dresses, stocking, tights, scarves, beanies, wateva YOU NAME IT..all strutting their stuff like some sorta competition and then theres me..... with a spongebob hoodie, jeans and chucks..... XD yes me and my plain fashion sense.....BUT what I found funny...WAS THE HAIR their hair was ALL THE SAME hehehe..like up north we have our asian fringes, layers and thin hair yeah WELL down here is like thick straight hair and then the fringe goes up and a bit backwards but then it curves round so its with the rest of the hair on the side...if you get me....anyway basically they all of that curvey bump bit at the top of their head yeah.....THEY WERE THE SAME..mostly..I was told that's because they have nice looking foreheads whilst asians have fringes to cover up our not so attractive foreheads hmmm...WELL..mines fine >__>.. SO.... since I went miranda I got rid of some fobbiness by hair spraying my hair to make it less flat and less fringey ehehehe ITS CALLED ADAPTION TO DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS. whaaaaat?!?!?!being called fob in the shire is WAAAAY different from being called fob up in st george. BEING CALLED FOB IN THE SHIRE IS LIKE BEING CALLED AN ALIEN. I remember I was at the jannali station to school with only a ponytail with my fringe out and WHAT DO I HEAR?!?!?!
random stranger student (whisper): "omg look at her hair she's a fob
(me thinking): LIKE SO WHAT STOP STARING -____-
shes obviously never seen A FOBBY FOBBY ASIAN BEFORE like straight front fringe long straight hair long black socks with cutesy clips KOGARAH HIGH jap phone pretty nail..ok maybe I'm over stereotyping there BUT STILL ME FOB well kinda and it's not a bad thing BUT STILL they speak as if I'm sort of martian from outer space =___= SOME SORTA RARE SPECIESWHOOOOA
weeeeell finished ranting ...hehehehehe  omg masterchef pressure test today is gna be sooo awesome..welll IT BETTER BE!    haaaa I'm so bothered to blog so much 8)
You must stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)