Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
past 100
Thursday, 29 July 2010 // 12:11:00 am YAY I realised I passed 100 posts waaaah its been a while from the time I started stalking denise's blog til now xD. Old man. :) It was raining today so we stayed inside. I still had the whiteboard marker Miss Brennan gave me so we played SQUIGGLE hahaha my drawings never got picked -___- EXCEPT it did in the last one, what was the squiggle? Let's just say esther drew it and it resembled mountains ;) .........get me? x) I made it into a dog :D Haha i prank texted joyce hehehe "got my number hahahahaha" "what who's this?" "duuuh its joyce you gayy fagggggg :DDDD" "um i think you have the wrong number" "errrm who is this? im joyce k? the one in your geo class" -----HAHA GETTING UNSURE and turning down the GAY FAG stuff xD "I don't know any joyce k are you some school kid geo class lol" hehe "Are you joking? arnt you crystal choi?"----- EHEM WHAT KIND OF IDIOT would provide a full name when they think they're talking to a stranger WHAT IF SOMEONE GOES AND STALKS ME hehehe highly unlikely. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |