Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
stranger blogs :O
Wednesday, 14 July 2010 // 10:07:00 pm Sooo I was reading blogs and I realised on some sites they have a "next blog" button and since I was bored and really needed to pass time i was clicking on that looking at random stranger blogs....yes I'm a stalker xD So I came across some random stuff like politics to photography and to just about their lives haha it's quite weird reading about a strangers life..TEEHEE ....SO I also came across some D&M stuff argh it was so depressing -___- but annoying too. It was like one of those people are like known to be "bad" you could just tell from the stuff posted but then occasionally gives the D&M posts like I've been thinking about the past, learn from mistakes, cherish this cherish that blah *swear word swear word normal word swear word* XD anyway and then afterward another post on their today happening and it's bad. Fun for them at that moment but generally "bad". Contradictory much :S Ya I don't get em. It's like the D&M stuff is just there for show and for pity >___> ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I FOUND ANOTHER USELESS FACTS BLOG hahahaha I like useless facts :D USELESS FACTS ARE FUN liiiike Almonds are a member of the peach family aaaand It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open x) haha are you going to try the next time you sneeze now 8D BET U WILL haha crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |