Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
mich madda nomnom
Thursday, 1 July 2010 // 10:18:00 pm TODAY well a pretty unproductive day (BIG WORD) yeah non scripture waaaaas boring. Latin was WATCHING GLADIATOR but didn't really pay much attention, instead we did a lot of AH HEE HEE HEE-ing with kim and kim ( dan & phan) HAHA IRONIC hehe I find that funny -kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan kim kim dan phan- weird children those two x) ANYWAY Went to hurstville library with mich to ask about volunteering. We walked to her mums workplace and what do we find: Lady at counter: oh she left an hour ago... Michelle: o___o........WHAT SHE LEFT AN HOUR AGO!! Lade at counter: yes you can use the phone to call her, dial 0 and then the number (Michelle using phone): uuuuuh it's not working Me: dial 0 and then the number Michelle: oh ..... FAIL Then we met up with her madda and went to the library cooooz we didn't know where it was x). K arrived there and WHOA IT'S SO BIG. We were so amazed we forgot to enter haha. It's so.....ROUND. After we asked I was going to go home but then michelle mum treated us to "tong so" dessert stuff o___o" yes like any well mannered child I am, I would first REJECT say nooo it's okay, but the obviously the parent will treat you anyway ehehehe... After woulds I should REALLY GO HOME but then MICHELLE wanted PORK ROLL so then her madda also treated us to a pork roll.... half each.... yes..and there goes my day GONE POOF VANISHED! crystal |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |