Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
WAHAHAHA I'm a pro child :]
Saturday, 3 July 2010 // 10:19:00 pm TEEHEE ima get back into the daily blogging thingy (Y)(Y) Anyway, my teeth still hurt and i literally took a whole minuets (i think) trying to swallow a little piece of eggplant ;) yea...i'm pro like that ;] hmm since denise hasn't put it here yet, I shall do some advertising ;) F(x) new miracle - a Brand New Miracle is Born. yep do visit if you like f(x) :] and yes now for a funny video by tobuscus :] i cbb post it here but you have to watch the next ones :DD |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |