<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
!8 martial arts
Friday, 13 August 2010 // 9:36:00 pm

王力宏 – 十八般武藝
Tracklist
01 Dragon Dance
02 杜 U ♥ Me [Du]
03 十八般武藝 [Shi Ba Ban Wu Yi]
04 你不知道的事 [Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi]
05 伯牙絕弦 [Bai Ya Jue Xian]
06 柴米油鹽醬醋茶 [Chai Mi You Yan Jiang Cu Cha]
07 美 [Mei]
08 需要人陪 [Xu Yao Ren Pei]
09 天涯海角 [Tian Ya Hai Jiao]
10 你不知道的事 (宋曉青版本) [Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi]
11 自己人 [Zi Ji Ren]
YEAH wangleehom album FINALLY gosh, after like delaying a million times... oh well IT'S STILL AN AWESOME ALBUM. find it yourself. xD honeyjoo is gay cooz everytime I download an album names of the songs are all confuzzled and have random letters so I have to fix it myself so I don't recommend you use that. WANGLEEHOM 8D

So yesterday during library volunteering in story time....all we did was sharpen pencils.....so sad.
Haha and today lunch time was so epic and funny xD this week and last week friday lunches were like the best x) skim and I were playing slapping games hehe yeah sounds childish but fun...you know A, B, C, D and this other one. Then whenever a teacher came by we pretended we were playing slime I think that's what it's called, or spit ahahaha fail cover up. Then lu and wang decided to make us play blind folded WAHA REFLEX SKILLS but uh a few disturbances in the middle....xD
"You're good!.......MAN!" kekeke

The relief when someone gets lower than you in a test. I'm that relief.
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)