<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
ALIVENESS
Monday, 23 August 2010 // 6:14:00 pm




Have I already used this picture? iono all i know is that I WANT THAT THING hahaha
I'M BACK. where from? nowhere really haha so ill have to make up those days with an extra long post :D naah hmm lets see

Thursday: I started working :D except I failed STILL LEARNING lol. Oh and library service was cool (Y) I learnt all their names, feel proud ;)

Friday: work again? still fail..I  have no idea how any times i repeated sorry on the phone .-. I told goodman I work but wouldn't believe me so one second I'm telling I do work but then the next I say I don't just to create confuzzlement 8) ooo and i also got paid. Getting money not from family is a nice feeling except I don't wanna spend it now hehe

Saturday....boring day

Sunday- Netball dinner 8D ummm interesting discoveries were made. Well in the toilet someone decided to buy this thing for $1 for fun...and what was this 'thing' a box labelled "Wide sex appeal wipes" yes..... and it smelled bad like.... really bad.. when apparently the packet says is suppose to smell nice foorrrr....ok no more information. Yeah then we went to maccas for dessert and played on the equipment 8) havent done that in ages

TODAY: played touch for pe damn the ball wont bounce back to me properly D:< I'll definitely get it right but then p.4 we had to play king ball lost first 2 rounds coz the 2 teams were obviously different in athletic ability. Then the teacher changed everyone to even monthed and odded monthed (birthday) YAY won both haha. And yeah rest of the day was pretty ordinary 

and so here I conclude my ordinary post.
Oh since everyone else is writing letters I shall do something like that too I got a bunch of them :DI'll do the letters one some other time but where to start...gee I have so many I won't be done by the end of this year well I'm not gna waste every blog post following those challenges I've got my own stuff to blog about wahaha lets start with.......THIS

15 Day Asian/Asia Challenge
01. Are you from Asia? If so, what part of Asia are you from? If not, do you have family from Asia or do you visit there often?
02. Are you Asian? What “kind” of Asian are you?
03. Your favorite Asian food
04. Favorite Asian landmark to visit
05. Favorite Asian TV show 
06. Favorite Asian music artist
07. Favorite Asian movie
08. A stereotype about Asians that you think is ridiculous
09. Places in Asia that you like to visit
10. Favorite piece of Asian art
11. Favorite Asian cartoon characters
12. Favorite Asian fashions
13. What you like most about Asia and Asian things
14. A quote that you like written in kanji/or whatever asian characters
15. What you love most about Asia, Asian things, being Asian
SRC WEEK HARRY POTTER THEME !!!
I hope it rains on thursday :O coz src is gay and got random ppl to play D:< but then again I still wanna watch
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)