Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
elated :)
Wednesday, 25 August 2010 // 4:21:00 pm Today we watched a Romeo and Juliet workshop :) It was pretty cool especially at the end. It was HILARIOUS. Today was the quidditch match haha that was funny too 8D I got to throw the ball at teachers TWICE but I MISSED TWICE -_- And then I came back to get my bag only to see other people's bag being ducked? I think it's ducked....or dacked.....well turning the bag inside out and putting everything back inside it and zipping it up....must've felt pretty bad...of course when your having fun that doesn't really matter :L yeah so I'm on my way to class.. get my pencil case. "wth why is it silky" AND well what do ya know my pencil case has been turned inside out hahaha. oh well jst a dead pencil case :) at least its not my whole bag + jumper x) gnaaaw. Junior netball...you shall get smashed tomorrow :) me? from asia? WELL DUH we all originate from Asia. Canton region (Y) and yeah do I visit often...EHEM unlike someone who goes at least THREE TIMES A YEAR I don't, last visit was SIX years ago and was the last time I've been overseas T___T.But meh I don't wanna go asia I wanna go LONDON. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |