<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Sunday, 29 August 2010 // 7:44:00 pm

Look closely people this is what Eva aspires to be xD

Isn't it funny when you do something slower or faster by just a LIIITTTLLEE bit it results in something completely different. Take turtle for example. If she walked a little slower at the station then she would've saw her friend, stopped and talked. But in this case instead she didn't which resulted her going down an escalator and her friend going up at the same time AND THEY DIDN'T MEET MWAHAHAH and this friend was going to surprise her x) too bad it failed. aah heeeey it sounds like a drama coincidental thingy like walk past each other in streets but never meet ahaha.

Hmmmm I don't know if other people do it but I certainly do hehehe. When I eat something that has sesame seeds in it and after I finish the meal and if there's sesame seeds stuck on my teeth i get them off and squish them with my teeth one by one 8D I am not weird.

AANNYYWAYY TALKING ABOUT YOUR GENERATION 8D josh is cool (Y)

03. Your favorite Asian food
TOFU SKIN and JELLYFISH and and basically taiwanese food hehehe there's probably other foods but I'm eating jellyfish at the moment so I just remember that for now. Are lychees asian? I REALLY LIKE LYCHEES THE MOST
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)