Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
pingu
Sunday, 1 August 2010 // 10:51:00 pm YEAH REMEMBER PINGU he's adorable xD Well at least I think it's a he. Not going to turn out to be confusing genders like Yoshi actually a female and Birdo being a male.....ITS CRAZY well anyway I suddenly remembered about pingu coz I was in the kitchen eating watching tv changing channels and what comes up.....PINGU! Haaaaaa I remember I'd watch it EVERDAY after school :D and borrow VIDEOS of it from sutho library. Pingu animation is BRILLIANT and FUNNY hehehe "NEEEEHG NEEEEHG" if you get me :D All the ABC cartoons today are sooooo weird and boring.....like oggy and the cockroaches? It's stupid...it's basically a another version of Tweety or Tom and Jerry which of course they are better x) I mean a weird cat alien looking animal and cockroaches.....who thinks up of that. Well no matter NOW I WANNA WATCH GARFIELD CARTOONS :D crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |