Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
showers x)
Sunday, 8 August 2010 // 10:03:00 pm Urgh my nose is blocked =__= must be because one minutes it's freezing and the next its hot. When spring comes my nose is going to die even more from hay fever....I'll be making "wontons" 24/7. SO, showers. WERID TOPIC HUH. Nah, I figured showers are place for many many random thoughts xD I mean standing in the shower for however many minutes is actually quite boring, that's why people sing :D orrr THINK. SO in the shower I was thinking about what I think about in the shower which doesn't really work coz you end up drifting off to some other thought like, my sister used my shampoo and conditioner....SERIOUSLY SHE DOES! I DON'T GET IT. ok perhaps I'm being selfish and "yeah marn or goo horn" BUT STILL she has her own shampoo and conditioners, garnier, dove, elvive HELLO USE THOSE and its for coloured hair especially...I'M NOT USING IT coz i haven't dyed my hair. And I decided I'm going to tell my mum xD and then she'll probably tell my sister and then she'll probably come and complain to me how I take her stuff...well she'll say SOMETHING...definitely won't let it go. AND IF SHE DOES I'll say it's coz if she uses mine it'll get used up faster and then when I have none left you'll still heaps of others to use D:<.if she reads this she will also say something about it....oh well yeah all that was thought out in the shower HAHA it's like organising you're future. Other things I thought about was ideas for birthday presents xD wahahaha OOOO what else was thought out haha well you know the saying "Good things come in small packages" well I figured when I get greedy I chose the bigger thing and the saying is trying to teach you how you're not suppose to be greedy and stuff and look at the smaller things but when you understand that saying and think it's true then you'll be greedy still coz you chose the smaller thing coz you know it might be better hehehe lately I've taken a liking to these korean corn chips.... $1.20 hehehe nomnomnom. crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |