Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
STUDYSTUDY
Tuesday, 10 August 2010 // 7:24:00 pm ZOMG I WANT TO GO TO LONDON NOW =___= But nooooooo mum says we can only go to CHINA after HSC whilst OTHER PEOPLE EHEM are going to like GOLD COAST and JAPAN and HONG KONG (again) THIS YEAR MEEEEEEH TT____TT so sad..oh well whilst they do that I shall be no lifeing in front of my computer screen. AAAANYYWAY maths common tomorrow, well while everyone shall be ZOMG MATHS TEST GAAAAH IM GNA FAIL I shall take a more positive note and try improve on my pervious maths common result which will definitely not be made public. So today I was asked what my favourite movie was, it's such a hard question -__-. Like I have movies where someone says "I'm going to watch blah" HEY I LOVE THAT. Which doesn't count as favourite movie coz if it was your favourite it would pop out of your mind lie in an instant. BUT then I started thinking of movies I watched heaps as a kid kid well......THEY'RE ALL MUSICALS...it's crazy well apart from daddy day care which my brother was watching yesterday I was like OOO I use to watch that heaps. Yeah anyway so....... SOUND OF MUSIC is BRILLIANT 8) aaaand MERRY POPPINS is AWESOME 8D aaaaand BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS is FUNNY :D oh monsters inc good too (Y) Hmmmm after I finish dinner I'm gna leave itunes on turn off my computer screen and like stick a note saying DON'T TOUCH THE BUTTON or something like that hehehe x) like that's gna work I have a feeling I know ........ crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |