<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
tuttut
Thursday, 26 August 2010 // 11:24:00 pm

LIBRARY SERVICE TODAY woohoo we ate ice cream with the kiddies and omg there this kid from like 3 weeks ago and came today and he was like" CRYSTAL HELLO!" gnaaaaw isn't that adorable :D HE REMEMBERED ME hahaha. Today was also a mich somehow eventful day 8) FOR EXAAAAAMPLE. Saying hi and getting kinda ignored, saying hi and tapping the shoulder of someone who she though she knew but wasn't, basically, said hi to the wrong guy, tripping on stairs hehehe, talking pro canto skills to the saleswoman to see if there are any capes 8D aand going the wrong direction x)
mmmmm URGH some random guy was like "HEY 13 YEAR OLD" when I walked past >___> I HAD MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK you hobo..retarded underaged smoker who hangs outside morning glory TUT TUT. Of course.....I didn't say that.

I have my harry potter costume prepared no matter what :)

urrrgh history test tomorrow....screw this. The only thing in my brain is 1901 Immigration Act.......WTH

02. Are you Asian? What “kind” of Asian are you?
Yuuuh I'm an ABC AMERICAN BOR........naaaaah AUSTRALIAN :D and wat kinda asian? ummm normal.......
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)