Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
birth by sleep
Tuesday, 7 September 2010 // 7:42:00 pm ZOMG I COULD SWEAR RIGHT NOW 8O (hehehe me swear?... RAWR)WHYWHYWHY? coooooz BIRTH BY SLEEP IS OUT TODAAAAYAAAA well in america anyway.......BUT IT'S GNA BE OUT IN AUS ON THE 9TH - 10TH ISH zomg i want...iwantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwantiwant a PSP!!! naaah I aint a crazy fan girl over a game... ...... .... .... .... maybe just a little.....ALSO coz it has awesome quotey stuff like like "Every heart has light, but you must venture through darkness to find it" ooooooooooooo mysterious HEHEHEHE but zomg been waiting for this for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages (can you see the emphasize on the 'a'? well you should. but zomg o_____o its expensive..... WELL PUT THAT ASIDE netballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetballnetball 8D I have to get in.......why.......COZ IT'S FUN and I really need to exerciset .__. but deary me some yr 7 girl apparently broke her knee while playing....ouch.... 05. Favorite Asian TV show TVB and and 還珠格格 :D too awesome crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |