Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
camels
Thursday, 9 September 2010 // 10:04:00 pm Did you know there are at least 50 000 wild camels in central Australia :D yup a random fact I learnt during storytime hehehe. Today when I went to catch the train I looked at the screen thingy right to check the time of my train, then I went to the gates, damn its closed and there's police .___. so I went to buy a ticket and quickly scanned the screens again......CRAP MY TRAINS HERE. So there's a horde of people coming up the stairs. RAAAWRRR RUN. YEAH I made it ( doors still open) went downstairs, found a seat and sat down....hmmm something doesn't seem right. Then outside I hear "allawah carlton - " o_____o ummm.....doors about to close but I got out and looked at the screen 'bondi junction' hehehehehehe wrong train wrong platform x) haaa I hope no one saw me do that haha walk in the train sat down few seconds later walked back out..hmmmmm hope not. 07. Favorite Asian movie can't think of one atm BUT I remember I forgot to add Journey to the West as favourite drama series x) crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |